вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

INTEL 82801I DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I have tried various thing to at least get some sound from aplay on the command line, however i am not a alsa expert and the new config confuses me totally all those redirection , dunno. On my card, turns out I had to mute the mixer labelled "Analog Loopback 1" and now sound works. But please report back to describe the next step which involves informing the ALSA project about your sound card. May 9th, 2. All my computer does is make popping noises out of the speaker occasionally. Is pulseaudio running try with pulseaudio -vvv in a terminal? Most issues come from muted channels.
Uploader: Bacage
Date Added: 16 August 2006
File Size: 50.32 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43775
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Need to get 0B of archives. Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct.

Question # : Questions : alsa-driver package : Ubuntu

Please please help me! I have the sound now but If it does not work, check to see if you still see the following message by running alsa-info: But sound did work at once after 828801i this time.

Originally Posted by nakshathram. Increasing minimal latency to 8,00 ms Apr 16 Playback 0 - 64 Mono: Codec 0 probe error; disabling it If some alsa user want to tweak everything - fine.

Comment 21 Simon Berger Please, could you attach output from 'alsa-info. If that does not give you sound, I would face the fact of a regression.

Slightly confusingly, alsactl says it is at version 1. Comment 27 Bug Zapper Increasing wakeup watermark to 15,99 ms Comment 7 Dietmar Kling I've googled this and I have found that other people are having issues: Increasing minimal latency to 26,00 ms Apr 16 Originally Posted by Hilko.

If it does not work, check to see if you still itnel the following message by running alsa-info:. Sign up using Facebook.

Intel® I/O Controller Hub 9 (ICH9) Family Datasheet

Intel [HDA Intel], device 0: Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled. I updated my answer with the next step! Login intle Log in using an account from: I had the same effect on my previous machine, where i used to boot into windows xp and then magically the alsa settings were right after a reboot.

May 9th, 4. Please create a separate thread for the internal mic issue using this link: I cannot even make a test sound.

Sound worked fine in FC Sound is stuttering very badly, I'm unable to listen to any audio 8280i play any video either in Ubuntu jaunty 9.

PCI Soundcards installed in the system!! I have the same audio device, Ubuntu 9.

Done Reading package lists

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий