среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

COMPAQ 5151 DRIVER

I had to put a new battery in it and it started working with a windows98 start up disc. I don't remember all of the screens I had. I've learned a lot from the half dozen or so processor upgrades I've done. Email me if you think it will help. Visit my forum http:
Uploader: Vudotilar
Date Added: 1 September 2011
File Size: 60.34 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 92176
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





All of the bios screens I have seen are not like this one. The other computer, the pristene K computer, I'll put in the mhz K into that, I think the upgrade will be clmpaq straight forward. All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic. Enabled-Disabled Exit Save changes and reboot Ignore changes and exit Set defaults and reboot This may belong in hardware not sure.

But I can't find anything in the bios about disabling the on board video card. Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers.

The Quick Restore CD i had the software looked more like norton ghost blue background with white bar. I wish I could tell you the name of my Bios but I can't find it.

If this is your first visit, welcome! Posted 03 November - Sales tax may apply when shipping to: I'll have to do some more experimenting with the settings on this monitor situation. Please enter a valid ZIP Code. Strangely, old memory costs more than some of the mid to new models. The only f key that gets anythingis the f10, the others I only get a keyboard error.

Maybe we can find the correct keys to get you into the bios settings. I am trying to fix and co,paq computer for my grandkids can play on. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc.

Compaq Presario 5151 Help!

I have been looking everywhere for this. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.

Get the item you ordered or get your money back. I spoke to Compaq maybe a year or more ago while they still offered free support for it, and they said that it will support up to I think they said a mhz K, but were vague and simply said that it has never been tested with a K Built in ethernet LanParallel Port. Conclusion, for the time being: Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del.

Compaq Presario User's Log

I hope this helps. Cleveland, Ohio Local time: Can I play on your computer? Perhaps you guys can take a look at these bios and tell me if any of this will turn off the on board video card. But FS98 and Fly!

The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc.

Email me if you think it will help. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. Must ship via similar, safe packaging as when received.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий