четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

LINKSYS WUSB11 V2.6 LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Pinaraf pinaraf wrote on Results 1 to 10 of May 14th, 9. May 14th, Kwifimanager is a neat little GUI that can sit in your taskbar and display wifi signal strength.
Uploader: Goltijora
Date Added: 16 March 2007
File Size: 31.34 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 13902
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I've been trying to get a Linux distro installed for a while now and Ubuntu is the first to actually install so I'm determined to stick with it and figure things out.

Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies. Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.

If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. It was my understanding that my adapter was natively supported by the Linux kernel, but I'm new to Linux so I could be wrong.

From my limited knowledge of Linux so far I understand that the driver for my wireless adapter is part of the Linux Kernel. Other bug subscribers Subscribe someone else. You are not directly subscribed to this bug's notifications.

Can't access wep encrypted network with linksys wusb11 ver net adapter

Patch for kernel doesn't cleanly apply to linux-source May 14th, 1. Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free. Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.

It does look like you'll need the cvs package. I skipped the steps you recommended skipping. Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. Join our community today!

Find More Posts by dretay. This network device was previously working on two Linux devices: Additionally you can configure your wifi settings from its gui, which makes it great for beginners.

Puppy Linux Discussion Forum :: View topic - How to use Linksys Wusb11 V wireless USB adapter?

Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. Join Date May Beans Email me about changes to this bug report. Add tags Tag help.

Duplicates of this bug Bug Welcome to the most active Linux Forum on the web. There's another driver at Berlios: I was able to overcome this problem by using a 4-port usb 1. May 14th, 4.

May 14th, 3.

Announcement

May 14th, 2. Tinkering about is something I enjoy doing although I must admit it would be nice to get past this initial hurdle and tinker with something different. I'm still pretty lknksys to Linux, so 'Instructions for Dummies' would be appreciated I tried following through this article: Problems installing Linksys wusb11 v2. Try skipping steps 14,15,19,20 Post back with more terminal output if you get stuck.

May 14th, 9.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий